Tamiya 1/24 Ferrari FXX K #24343
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The FXX K is Ferrari's cutting-edge racetrack sports car based upon their hybrid sensation, the LaFerrari. Despite a rumored price tag of 2.7 million dollars, the 40 or so FXX Ks sold out quickly. This track-only car, not intended for competition, has a design without restrictions for homologation and street-legality, etc. A thumping V12 engine delivers 860hp, plus 190hp from the electric motor. The FXX K inherits the LaFerrari HY-KERS hybrid system and offers 4 performance settings to be selected according to the conditions. Top of the range aerodynamics are provided by the sleek LaFerrari styling form with the mesmerizing new rear spoiler design catching the eye at even a brief glance. Even the slick tires are super hi-tech, with sensors providing feedback that helps the traction control get the most out of the car. If your budget didn't quite stretch to one of these pricey playthings, why not get the next best thing, with tremendous Tamiya 1/24 scale detail from this kit?
Model Detail Features
The revamped form of the FXX K is beautifully rendered in Tamiya 1/24 scale. There are a number of differences from the LaFerrari, and these are artfully captured to make them great stablemates in your 1/24 Tamiya collection.
New Part Features
- New spoiler parts are integrated into the rear fenders. Gull wing doors may be opened.
- The new interior is crisply depicted, including updated seat design, and various features surrounding the driver position.
- New rear diffuser details.
- Special feature 1: Length: 204mm, width: 88mm, height: 47mm.
- Special feature 2: Detailed engine reproduction.
- Special feature 3: Doors and rear cowl can be opened after assembly.
- Special feature 4: Nylon mesh is used to depict front air intakes and rear cowl mesh sections.
- Special feature 5: Features metal-plated wheel and muffler tip parts.
- Special feature 6: Comes with brand new decals, masking stickers and tire decals. Metal transfers are those from the LaFerrari.
- Special feature 7: Photo-etched parts (item 12668) and carbon pattern decal (item 12669), sets sold separately, may be used to further enhance the model