Tamiya 1/35 British Mk.VI Crusader Mk.III Cruiser Tank #37025
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a Tamiya-Italeri Series model kit based upon the Italeri British Cruiser Tank Mk.VI Cusader Mk.III. Like other products in the series, it updates the original Italeri kit it has new and updated parts from the Italian maker, plus Tamiya figures, decals and instruction manual, all packaged in a new Tamiya box! The Crusader was an important tank for British forces in North Africa, and the Mk.III variant was up gunned with a 6-pounder gun and more reliable engine that made it a force to be reckoned with. This effectiveness made it the most produced tank in the Crusader family.
- The form of the Crusader Mk.III is accurately captured, with improved molding for more secure parts fit overall.
- Updated parts correct the shape of the fender fronts, while hull weld lines have been given more realistic expression (on the original kit, they were simple grooves).
- Turret-mounted spotlight now has separate light and clear lens parts.
- Turret hatch underside has new depictions of dampers to raise the detail level.
- Features updated moldings of the tool boxes on the turret rear.
- Two Tamiya figures in realistic pose depict commander in turret, and crewman.
- Includes Tamiya accessories (from Item 35223), and 2 marking options.