Ultimate Decal Setting Solution MEGA Bundle - Normal, Strong & Extra Strong (3 bottles) + Holder
Buy all three strengths and the dedicated Ultimate Decal Setting Solution Holder for a huge £2.00 discount .... Three bottles in the bundle, one of each strength (Normal, Strong & Extra Strong) plus the Ultimate Decal Setting Solution Holder.
Ultimate Decal Setting Solution...
We have three different grades/strengths specifically formulated for all aspects of decaling - Normal for normal decals on regular surfaces, Strong for normal decals on hard to conform surfaces with strange angles and irregular shapes and then the Extra Strong for those stubborn decals like Shunko decals on tough, demanding and irregular surfaces!
Ultimate Decal Setting Solution setting solution is for the most difficult and irregular surfaces to be found on models. It completely softens the decal, allowing it to conform perfectly to surface irregularities without distortion. Ultimate Decal Setting Solution actually makes the decal look like part of the painted surface.
- Make sure the surface is free of particles that could get under the decal’s film and cause a blemish.
- Some decals may need multiple applications five minutes apart to conform to especially difficult surfaces with demanding irregular surfaces.
- Apply with as few strokes as possible so as not to disturb the decal.
- Do not allow to dry on surface of the model as may leave marks.
- Allow the decal to dry overnight, we recommend for 24 hours, it will then be ready for a protective coat.
- One application is enough in most cases, but if necessary, a second or multiple applications of Ultimate Decal Setting Solution can be helpful.
Ultimate Decal Setting Solution Holder
This neat little item is for all us modellers who like to tip our bottles over!
This little bottle holder is made specifically for our very own Ultimate Decal Setting Solution. It holds all three strengths and there's a neat little trough in the fore to rest your setting solution brush on.
The bottles sit snug in the holder (3d printed with PLA), which is stable enough to stop most accidental knocks or flicks of the bottles. Invaluable on your bench....!!!
The main colour is in gunmetal grey.
As well as gunmetal grey, we can also take orders in specific colours such as - Silver, grey, yellow, light yellow, black, gold, blue, sky blue, natural, green, light green, orange, translucent green, translucent blue, translucent red, fire red and white. If you would like to have one in these colours the cost is £6.99 and you will have to order via our store email - These orders will also take a minimum of 2 weeks to arrive.
As with all 3D printed products, there may be slight imperfections present.
*Brush not included
You may also like...