Tamiya 10ml Lacquer Paint LP-7 Pure Red
The Tamiya Colour range of quality paints is designed specifically for modelling use and has long helped modellers achieve the perfect finish on their scale masterpieces.
Now, existing Tamiya Colour bottled acrylic paints, plus the lacquer spray paints are joined by the new Lacquer Paint line of bottled Tamiya Colours.
Use them as your needs require: airbrush large areas, or pick out fine details.
With a tough membrane and swift overall drying times - but slow initial drying to allow a beautiful un-blemished finish.
We are sure they will become an essential item in your modelling armoury.
• Gloss and matt colours can be applied directly to model kit plastic
• Quick drying time
• Fabulous when airbrushed, and can also be applied by paint brush to detail areas
• Can be used in a similar way to Tamiya’s X and XF line of acrylics
• Weathering colour washes and dry brushing can be applied over the dried Lacquer Paint
• Once dry, can be safely over-painted with acrylics, enamels and other model paints
• Lacquer Thinner Retarder Type (87194) slows initial ‘flash off’ time, allowing paint
droplets to merge on the surface of the model for a smoother finish
• Robust final finish that adheres strongly to the model’s styrene surface
• Constantly expanding range of colours for military & civilian subjects
• Ultra-high Tamiya quality
Jul 23, 2021
Jun 18, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
it is subective but this and LP 21 are excellent eye catching reds,
I am currently going using... view more this for a rocket tip after some testing because,
even though it is not called for in the instructions this one is more like the real life counter part.
I am also using it in a mixed up batch i have made up with LP 21 for another kit and it has easily mixed and given the colour i am looking for.
Overall for the 3 times i have used it, it has excellent coverage and a finish, it should last if you don't be me and knock over jars from time to time. view less