Tamiya 10ml Lacquer Paint LP-9 Clear
The Tamiya Colour range of quality paints is designed specifically for modelling use and has long helped modellers achieve the perfect finish on their scale masterpieces.
Now, existing Tamiya Colour bottled acrylic paints, plus the lacquer spray paints are joined by the new Lacquer Paint line of bottled Tamiya Colours.
Use them as your needs require: airbrush large areas, or pick out fine details.
With a tough membrane and swift overall drying times - but slow initial drying to allow a beautiful un-blemished finish.
We are sure they will become an essential item in your modelling armoury.
• Gloss and matt colours can be applied directly to model kit plastic
• Quick drying time
• Fabulous when airbrushed, and can also be applied by paint brush to detail areas
• Can be used in a similar way to Tamiya’s X and XF line of acrylics
• Weathering colour washes and dry brushing can be applied over the dried Lacquer Paint
• Once dry, can be safely over-painted with acrylics, enamels and other model paints
• Lacquer Thinner Retarder Type (87194) slows initial ‘flash off’ time, allowing paint
droplets to merge on the surface of the model for a smoother finish
• Robust final finish that adheres strongly to the model’s styrene surface
• Constantly expanding range of colours for military & civilian subjects
• Ultra-high Tamiya quality